Monday 19 March 2012

You shouldn’t have

Today was my last day of clothes making thank God cause it was getting in the way. I’d get into class on Thursday and realise I’d left some stuff I need in my beautiful fashion bag. This kept happening plus I was getting bored of making crap clothes that my housemate was never going to wear. I had a lot more basics to learn before I could make proper clothes. There were only 3 of us left at this stage and I was the only one who made it to every class. The teacher was real nice and gave us some gifts at the end of the class. She really shouldn’t have. No really, she shouldn’t have.




Where does she get this stuff? The magazine is from November, the book is from the 50's and that horrible pattern looks like its from Anne and Barry. The bar was fresh and delicious though.

The next day I called into Savile Row and got some gifts that I actually do want. My friend gave me shit loads of lining so I can literally line everything I will ever own. Plus he gave me some swatch books that they aren’t using anymore so I can get started on making my own ones. And some material the same as my ink stained jacket so I can get started on a new one someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment