Tuesday 6 March 2012

a big feckin massive art shop

Just off Brick Lane is a feckin massive art shop called Atlantis. It has to be the biggest in Europe or the world or something and is definitely worth a visit if you need anything art related. I had a few silly papier mache ideas I wanted to get started on so bought some PVA glue and art pads and paint and random shit like that.

I made myself a coin holder. I’ve always wanted a cool coin holder since seeing the drivers on Dublin bus years ago with their shiny coin dispensers. Mine isn’t so cool and it falls over if you over-fill it.




I also made a little pen holder. It falls over a lot if you put too much stuff in the side compartment.


Then I made this trendy chalk pastel holder




Looks a big dodge but its savage


 They have paintbrushes

And colours

And pastels

And wood

Pencils

Card

Metal

Pads




No comments:

Post a Comment