Tuesday 7 August 2012

If you're going to be sneaky be sneaky first

Got in for ten only to be told we were supposedly sent a text to not come in today. What a joke, I was employee of the day the day before (although in fairness it was more cause I just kept bugging my team leads to make me employee of the day so I could get a badge. I got a fridge magnet, what a rip.) Shifts are getting majorly cut down now. It was me, Dave from stillorgan and two other guys. Dave is only here to work at the Olympics so he used that story and they eventually folded and said they would start us at 11 after they'd sent 4 people home.

Word had gotten round about some people going to watch the boxing when they should be working so the 4 people we replaced figured if they were getting sent home early they might as well check it out. Only problem was HR were expecting them up to sign out. They won't be working anymore, which solves a bit of the staffing issues. There's a lesson here: if you're going to be sneaky, be sneaky first.

No comments:

Post a Comment