Tuesday 24 April 2012

I saw your mama kicking a cardboard box down the street, I say what you doing, she says movin’

Part of my go all the way grand plan was to move in with my tailor friend. We had big plans to get a place that had a space to set up a work area, he’d move his sewing machine and board in and I’d get all my college work done in no time and then start making some proper stuff. We didn’t even need bedrooms, just a big space and bunk beds so there would be more room for activities, it was going to be the best. Today was the day, my lease was up so I had to get something quick. I was quietly confident that my mate would have something sorted for us but little did I know that he was thinking the exact same thing about me. The phone call went something like this
Me:  have you looked for anything yet?
Him: No, you?
Me: No, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment