Sunday 15 April 2012

basketballs still putting food on the table

Things are getting a bit too organised and predictable in the bar now which I’m not a fan of. You need chaos in a job like this. Two people used to work the busiest shifts and 4 used to work the quietest, things were always running out, especially glasses, most of the taps didn’t work. That’s what you want. It’s getting so organised and efficient now that my shifts are getting cut down, which is slightly worrying cause I know a phase out when I see one.
I try to convince myself I’ll be alright for cash a bit like Wesley Snipes in white men cant jump. I got the pub thing, I got the teaching thing, I got the catering thing in the summer, potential tailoring might happen. Basketballs still putting food on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment