Wednesday 9 May 2012

Savile Row trip

Went on our first Savile Row trip to Andersen and Sheppard and Henry Poole. I just love the names of the places, they’re real heroes names. Huntsman, Scabal, Maurice Sedwell, Kilgour, Gieves and Hawkes. I love the way you can go from one shop to another too, I think you can walk the length of the street without going out on the street. You go into one shop and go down to a different shop in the basement. Go through a side door and you’re in another shop. Go up a couple of flights of stairs, out on the rooftop courtyard and into another shop. It’s a bit like a sitcom when I’m in my mates place cause lads from other shops drop in throughout the day, crack a few jokes about the night before and leave through a different door.

No comments:

Post a Comment