Monday 28 May 2012

Basement watch day 23

Got up early for college, went into the kitchen, had breakfast, ran upstairs, brushed my teeth, got back down and something stopped me in my tracks. The door to the basement was open and unattended for the first time. Oh fuck. My heart starting pumping. Where the fuck is he? I started thinking of him as Barts twin brother who lives in the attic and he’s after getting out. Got a bit panicky and then for some reason I craned my neck in line with the gap to have a look down the stairs. I saw a bed by the wall, a desk, a guitar, bricks, and the colour green. I wanted to know more, its 26 feet long down there so he must have loads of mad shit going on. Fuck me and my curiosity, just as I was getting closer and having a good stare I heard a click, spun round and there he was coming out of the conservatory. There’s another jacks out there he was obviously using. We passed each other by in silence and I grabbed my lunch and left. That was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment