Wednesday 27 June 2012

Billingsgate

Cannot over emphasise how great billingsgate fish market is. Just had my first trip there since February. Got up for 6.30, took about half an hour to cycle out. Got two pieces of salmon which were the cheapest so far at £11 each. Cycle home, chop them up and that’s 17 dinners taken care of.












Took part in some sport for the first time in college so far. The first thing I checked when I signed up for the course was what was the story with the basketball team. I checked it out one Wednesday and it was just five vertically challenged guys running around looking shit. Checked out boxing there last week and it was 7 or 8 kids running around punching each other. No ring, no head guards, no proper coach. Feared the worst for the swimming lessons but they were great. Finally figured out how to breathe correctly. No more relying on the back stroke for me

No comments:

Post a Comment