Tuesday 26 February 2013

Question of sport special

It was half term last week so I went on the serious job hunt. Only joking I stayed at home and made myself a waistcoat and trouser combo. Result.

They are both way more casual than previous efforts and the waistcoat is closer to a perfect fit. Its also got a cloth back so I can use it for doing man work in the garden like Kevin McCloud in man made home.


















All together the material cost me £4. I found this amazing warehouse in hackney that has tons of cloth for £2 a metre. It's a bit dodgy from the outside but is absolutely massive and has anything you could really want if you can find it. What I find charming about the place is the fact that the guys working there give you absolutely no help. Its refreshing. There's too many shop assistants licking up to the customer these days. They do cut you a nice bit more than what you ask for, which is great also. It's at the corner of Mare St and Well St around the back of the Iceland. Probably not a good idea to go after dark.




2 comments:

  1. Well done, Neil! Congrats!

    http://elenarosillo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Neil!! Clothes look Great.

    ReplyDelete