Thursday 13 September 2012

Wrecked


That tiredness I was talking about towards the end of last term was evident when I got my folders back this week. I was so knackered I couldnt even concentrate long enough to write a single word when I was writing my headings and went dyslexic for the day. All my pieces were on A3 card that took time I didnt have to cut out so when I made a mistake I just had to work around it. It started to get pretty frustrating.

Example of well written heading:


Not too well centred, S is a bit crazy:


Here I forgot that I had the zip sample on the other side and this was meant to be the sample with the vent, so I pointed an arrow to where the zip sample is:



Curved dart:


The R was an I and the A was an R:


E was an A and the K was a H

No comments:

Post a Comment