Thursday 23 February 2012

Power trip

Thursday morning it was back to reality and signing in at the dole office. The last time I had been 10 minutes late and the guy had a little rant about it. I just figured he was getting on a little power trip so didn’t pay much attention to him. This week I would have made it on time but I stopped to have breakfast and that left me 3 minutes late. Once again he gave me some grief. He said he was going to report it to someone and they’d make a decision. They never tell you anything, he could have said last time if you’re late twice in a row you get reported but he didn’t. He asked what my reason was.
"I stopped to have breakfast."
"Anything else?"
"Nope that’s it."
Of course he didn’t tell me he was writing this down in his report. Feck it anyway, let him have his little power trip, I’ll probably just get a warning and I’ll be on time the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment