Wednesday 19 December 2012

Look at my fucking red tousers


is the name of a blog full of chaps in red trousers. With the 12 pubs of Christmas coming up soon I started to make myself a felt pair. Following the shorts we had started on a full length pair of trousers and they were looking like they would fit me nicely enough so I just used the same pattern. Felt is a bit of a bitch to work with cause its so thick and stretchy and bouncy but to my surprise I lashed through them in about two days. I cut a few corners, didnt bother with much lining and used a much quicker and easier hook and bar though, but still they fit pretty nicely and are unbelievably comfy. Only thing was though under far away inspection they looked just like the bottom half of the cheapo santa onesies my friends wore








No comments:

Post a Comment